Re: [Xen-devel] QNX Neutrino and RT-Xen

> Getting reasonable RT performances is another pair of hands... We'll
> (well, at list I will) be looking at that in the very immediate future,
> so stay in touch. :-P

I definitely will! Meanwhile, I am going to evaluate RT-Xen with LITMUS^RT
as suggested in the RT-Xen mailing list; while not QNX, it is much easier to
get up and running and to make corresponding measurements.

> This is probably going to be a lot similar to what is being attempted
> here:
> http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/mid/%3C1387278345.8738.80.camel@Solace%3E

Wow. That looks fantastic. I would watch this one attentively, thanks a lot!

> Anyway, again, there is rising interest in this sort of workloads these
> days, as Artem (from your same company, I think, and I'm adding him, and
> a bunch of other people too, to the Cc list) knows. :-)

Yep, I'm from his team actually :)

> In summary, I don't think anyone has ever tried that, given the above,
> if you decide to do that, feel free to ask for any kind of help and keep
> us posted on how it's going...  :-)

I will. Thanks!