[Xen-devel] TODAY, Jan. 20, is Xen Test Day for Xen 4.4 RC2

This is a reminder that today is the Xen Test Day for Xen 4.4 RC2.

This is the first Test Day for the 4.4 codebase (we had no Test Day
for RC1 due to the number of people taking time off in late December).
 As such, it is extremely important that we take some time to make
sure the code is functioning properly.  Please try to spend some time
today loading and testing Xen 4.4 RC2.

General Information about Test Days can be found here:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Test_Days

and specific instructions for this Test Day are located here:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.4_RC2_test_instructions

Developers: please consider monitoring the Freenode IRC channel
#xentest today to make sure that people are able to build and test the
code.

Hope to see you today on #xentest!

Russ Pavlicek