Re: [Xen-devel] Change VCPU schedulers in XenServer? And recompile Xen in XenServer?

Hi, Ian:

Sorry about this, will re-post it on xenserver mailing list.

Thanks!

Sisu

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:19 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2014-01-12 at 17:57 -0600, Sisu Xi wrote:
> Hi, George and Dario:
>

> I recently played with XenServer and want to integrate RT-Xen to it.
> Do you know how can I change the VCPU schedulers in XenServer?
>

> Also, is there a tutorial for recompiling xen in XenServer? Will there
> be a conflict between the xl and xe tools?

You should ask these XenServer specific questions on the xenserver list,
see www.xenserver.org.

Sisu Xi, PhD Candidate

http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~xis/
Campus Box 1045