Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with enabling vt(virtualization), xen does not boot

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 18:51 +0330, fahimeh soltaninejad wrote:
> hello,
> i have a problem;when i enable vt in bios of my system, i can not boot
> into my fedora with xen hypervisor system.In fact, when vt is enabled
> and i wanted to boot into xen, i got this error:
> iommu: mapping reserved region failed
> and after that, it returned me to the grub. what's the problem?

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen contains advice on
the information which a report should contain, I'm afraid the above is
not sufficient for anyone to be able to advise you.

I suggest you take this to the xen-user list in the first instance.