[Xen-devel] support PCI hole resize in qemu-xen

create <alpine.DEB.2.02.1305291701580.4799@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
title it support PCI hole resize in qemu-xen
thanks

We took a workaround late in 4.3 for this and planned to fix it properly
for 4.4, but we seem to have forgotten. I think it is probably now also
too late for 4.4. I've created a bug in the hope thast we can fix this
for 4.5.

I struggled to find a good reference for this (old) issue the comments
at http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/mid/%
3Calpine.DEB.2.02.1305291701580.4799@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%3E seem
like a good point in that massive thread.

The whole thing is at:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_flat;post=273750;page=1;mh=-1;list=xen;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC

I suspect there were other relevant threads around the time too.