Re: [Xen-devel] libxl: ocaml: fix tests makefile and osevent callbacks

Ian Campbell wrote:
> Sent: 07 January 2014 12:27 PM
> To: Rob Hoes
> Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ian Jackson; Dave Scott
> Subject: Re: libxl: ocaml: fix tests makefile and osevent callbacks
>
> On Thu, 2013-12-12 at 16:36 +0000, Rob Hoes wrote:
> > I'd really appreciate it if these fixes can still be considered for
> > Xen 4.4, for the same reasons as the larger libxl/ocaml series that went
> in yesterday.
>
> I haven't delved into these threads but I think we are waiting for a v2?

There were 3 patches:
1: Already applied (the Makefile fix).
2: Dave acked it on 20/12. Ian J was happy with the patch after some discussion
(but did not formally ack it yet). No v2 was needed.
3: I sent a v2 on 13/12. Dave acked it on 20/12. We had some discussion and I
think you and Ian J seemed happy (but did not formally ack yet).

Cheers,
Rob