Re: [Xen-devel] Project idea: make QEMU more flexible

Il 07/01/2014 13:34, Wei Liu ha scritto:
> On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 09:53:37PM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
>>>
>>> Didn't you and Paolo even have patches for that a while ago?
>>
>> Yes, but some code shuffling is required in each target to make sure you
>> can compile out translate-all.c, cputlb.c, etc.  So my patches only
>> worked for x86 at the time.
>>

> Hi Paolo, I don't monitor qemu-devel on a daily basis. Do you have
> reference to your patches? Thanks.

Googling "disable tcg" would have provided an answer, but the patches
were old enough to be basically useless.  I'll refresh the current
version in the next few days.  Currently I am (or try to be) on
vacation, so I cannot really say when, but I'll do my best. :)

Paolo