Re: [Xen-devel] conflict in public header for values definitions

Hi Andrew,

it is impossible to do outside public headers, because we have trace.h included
to another public readers - for example: xen/public/hvm/hvm_op.h

will be better to have committed changes in public headers for next ports
without additional changes in sources.

is it possible to add '#ifdef __sun' to public headers ?
I can try to do it and provide review ?
or i need update public headers in illumos tree every time ?

--
Best regards,
Igor Kozhukhov