Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possible to run Xen ARM on Google/Samsung Nexus 10?

On Fri, 2013-12-20 at 01:16 +0400, Andrei Zakharov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to run Xen ARM with Virtualization Extensions/Arndale
> on Google/Samsung Nexus 10 (Exynos 5250), since Arndale Board also has
> Exynos 5250 with ARM Mali-T604 GPU, etc?

I expect it will be possible, but it is not something which has been
done AFAIK so you'd be looking at doing some development work.

> My ultimate aim is to run several Androids (or Android + Ubuntu) on
> Nexus 10. Can Xen ARM help me with that?

Ultimately this is something we want to support, and there have been
several prototypes of Xen on ARM running android (check out the
presentations from the recent Xen Developer Summit in Edinburgh).

There is still a lot to do and some open questions, especially in the
area of graphics virtualisation. If you are interested in working on
this stuff then this (==xen-devel) is the right place to discuss your
plans etc.

Ian