[Xen-devel] Xen arm question

Hi,
I have a trivial question, my knowledge of ARM is limited, pardon my
ignorance. VTTBR  contains the vm id and the address of stage2 page
table.
AFAIK VTTBR is not banked across cores, what I mean here is the Core 0
and Core 1 cannot see a different value of VTTBR.

If this point is valid, How would multiple guests run at a the same
time in the following fashion:

G1: Core0
G2: Core1
Because G1 and G2 cannot use the same value of VTTBR

I know that I am missing something,
Can someone clear my confusion

Thanks and Regards