[Xen-devel] 答复: Re: xen 4.3 build failed

I use the snapshot of
“http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-4.3
”。And have no local mirror yet.

             Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>

             2013-12-16 18:41

                       收件人

                                          <yang.bin18@xxxxxxxxxx>

                         抄送

                                          <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                         主题

                                          Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.3 build failed

On Fri, 2013-12-13 at 10:17 +0800, yang.bin18@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Our compile environment can not access internet,so git failed,can i
> have an another choice to build xen 4.3?

Are you using the tarball release or a git clone? I thought the tarballs
were supposed to include the qemu source tree.

If you are building from git then you might need to make whatever
arrangements you made to clone xen.git for qemu too -- perhaps via
Config.mk as Wei suggested.