Re: [Xen-devel] fatal error: xen/domctl.h: No such file or directory

On sab, 2013-12-14 at 09:48 -0800, Adel Amani wrote:
> Hello Mr Faggioli
> I use "d->arch.paging.log_dirty.dirty_count" or "xc_shadow_op_stats_t
> stats;" in function of code  csched_credit.c, trying to give
> dirty_count every round.

You use one _or_ the other? What does that mean? Actually, can you show
us the code (better if in the form of a patch)? It's really hard to
figure out what's going on basing only on the information above...

> But I cant compile this code and error in domctl.h
>  "unknown type name 'uint16_t' "
>  or error
>  "expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'uint64_t' " !!!

Mmm... Likewise, show us the complete error message, by cutting and
pasting a bit more of the terminal output when compiling.

Regards,
Dario