Re: [Xen-devel] Developer Dashboards for Xen Project sub-projects (need input)

On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 18:47 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:

I think I said this to you IRL (or if I said it on list I can't see it
in my archives), so I suppose I should put it in the thread also:

> It took me 3 hours to get that NEWCOMERS vs DROPOUT graph together
> (should have thought this through before I started and written a
> script). Doing graphs today is generally a pain (even with scripts and
> tools).

I think if this tool is useful and worth it to you as community
manager[0] then you should go ahead and do it, any additional benefits
to the rest of us are secondary/gravy/nice-to-have IMHO.

Ian.

[0] and saving you 3 hours each time you want some stats + giving you
better data, with better trend analysis over time etc certainly seems
worthwhile to me.