Re: [Xen-devel] Testing for the Xen Project

On 02/12/2013 15:55, George Dunlap wrote:
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

you probably have all heard by now that the Xen Project Advisory Board (a
group of vendors who provide funds to the Xen Project that are intended to
be used for the good of the community) recently created the Test Framework
Working Group.http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/AB_WG/Test_Frameworkcontains