Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: RC0 imminent

On 12/05/2013 08:06 PM, Russell Pavlicek wrote:
That wasn't a yes/no question; it is a, "which do you think is best" question:
* Announcing features for external projects (linux, libvirt) in the main Xen
release.  Advantage: Longer list of features, more concentrated coverage
* Announcing features for external projects when the external projects release.
 Advantage: More frequent coverage, may build good-will between projects to
announce their releases
My gut: do both.  Make noise in the Xen release, then make more noise when the external
project releases.  Preface the second one with "as we previously indicated during
the release of XXXX..."

I hadn't considered that, but I suppose yes, that's even better. :-)

 -George