Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: RC0 imminent

On gio, 2013-12-05 at 17:05 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> On 12/05/2013 04:59 PM, David Vrabel wrote:
> >> * kexec -- is this worth testing?
> >>   - David Vrabel
> > Everything is worth testing...  This has already seen a fair amount of
> > testing by various people already (as well as extensive testing in
> > XenServer's automated test system) so I don't think it needs to be
> > called out specifically for more testing.
>
> OK -- but is it something that is worthwhile calling out specifically as
> a cool new feature?  Is it the kind of thing for which it would be
> helpful to raise awareness?

I think that is the case. As far as I remember, there hasn't been much
about this on the blog, so we may well take the opportunity that we've
reworked it, to shout out laud what it is and what it could be useful
for, no matter since when it's in. :-)

Dario