Re: [Xen-devel] ARINC653

Thanks Nate.

I hope everything went well!

Did you apply the patches I posted to the list a couple weeks ago? I noticed
that you are calling the xc_sched_arinc653_schedule_set function without a pool
id, so I think the answer is no.

Without these patches, you can only load a schedule into Pool-0.

If you just want to wait a little bit, I should be addressing Andrew's comments
soon, in order to get them into unstable.
I didn't apply those patches. I just brought in the patches that were committed to git. Sounds like it's better if I wait for you to commit your stuff before continuing with this so I'll to onto other bits of the system for the moment.

Regards.