Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD PVH guest support

On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 05:11:49PM +0100, Roger Pau Monn? wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've yet updated the PVH work one more time, regarding some comments
> from emaste in order to try to make this work easier to merge with the
> UEFI changes. In this regard, the parse_memmap hook now fetches and
> parses the memmap, so UEFI can define it's own hook and do the fetching
> and parsing there.
>
> As usual, the patch can be found on my git tree:
>
> git://xenbits.xen.org/people/royger/freebsd.git pvh_v6
>
> Or
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/royger/freebsd.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pvh_v6
>
> I would really like to get this committed sooner rather than later,
> mainly because I plan to start working on Dom0 soon, and having to carry
> another patch on top of this is going to be quite hard.

The patch is large, and I definitely do not have desire to look at the
Xen-specific parts.  Is it possible to split the patch into changes for
common code, and the rest ? If not, could you provide only the chunks
related to the common code anyway, so that I read what needed to read,
and do not miss some part ?