Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Code freezing point reached

On 11/19/2013 12:59 AM, Don Slutz wrote:
On 11/18/13 13:19, George Dunlap wrote:
This information will be mirrored on the Xen 4.4 Roadmap wiki page:
  http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Roadmap/4.4
[snip]

I realize that I did not send anything to you before this.  However:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-10/msg01117.html
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-11/msg02352.html
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-11/msg02569.html

Is about a new minor feature.  Clearly I would like it in 4.4.  This is
close to:

    xl dump-core <Domain> <filename>
    crash <filename>

But does not require the disk space, nor the delay while writing the
file.  For me it took ~2 minutes to write out a 3G core file.
     -Don Slutz

Got it, thanks.

 -George