Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM

On 17/11/13 18:19, Mohsen Amini wrote:
Hi Andrew,
Afew days ago, I asked this question in the mailing list but no one got back to me. I'd really appreciate if you can help me on this problem. This was my message that describes the problem I am facing:
<snip>

Once again, can you please not drop xen-devel from the CC list.

I have never ever used vtpm. I do not know the answer to your questions. You did however originally ask for documentation, which I did point you at.

~Andrew