Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Feature freeze has started

On 11/14/2013 4:28 AM, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> On lun, 2013-11-11 at 17:18 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
>
>> = Timeline =
>>
>> Here is our current timeline based on a 6-month release:
>>
>> * Feature freeze: 18 October 2013 <== WE ARE HERE
>> * Code freezing point: 18 November 2013 (Note date change)
>> * First RC: 6 December 2013
>> * Release: 21 January 2014
>>

>> == Open ==
>
>> * credit scheduler doesn't update other fields when tslice updated from
>> sysctl
>>  > Reported by Luwei Cheng <lwcheng@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  > http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/bug/16
>>
> George, are you working on this? If you plan to/already started
> (especially considering that now that PVH is in you're going to have
> tons of free time! :-P :-P), then fine.
>
> If not, I'm ok trying to have a look...

I was playing around with changing the timeslice of the credit scheduler, so I
had fixed this issue in my local repo.  When I saw that it was not fixed yet, I
figured I might as well rebase, make a patch it, and send it in.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.devel/178367

If acceptable, it should save George or someone else a couple of minutes of
work.