Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Feature freeze has started

On Mon, 2013-11-11 at 13:03 -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > == Open ==
> >
> > * qemu-upstream not freeing pirq
> >  > http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/xen/devel/281498
> >  status: patches posted, tested-and-acked
>
> .. but not yet committed. Ian Jackson is the person to do it right?

No. Ian J maintains the qemu-trad fork. Stefano is the maintainer for
qemu-upstream. However, that link includes a kernel patch, which would
mean you -- but then there is quite a large thread following the
tested-and-acked patch which I haven't read, so perhaps there is a
reason it didn't go in?