Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] Call sched_destroy_domain before cpupool_rm_domain.

  • To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:43:42 +0100
  • Cc: George Dunlap <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>, Nate Studer <nate.studer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:40:45 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: s=s1536a; d=ts.fujitsu.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:User-Agent: MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DCFo1BOqWSjdu9Rl30njivi1+iMWIdC0jMb/wQuB48Fr8G2kz6pH0RKZ WaGMordBy9svzqbjWjbbjdVmyjQPwqPvyAsVsSShTt7qdv1NujYpiutOA 0R6T5GZULZ87dd6OmUfgvTkwJsVl4fsvqJLfe78KCGZXr69gBR7KHyyZI nKj/gSWjLSsXJBqtDH1Lue/axq4eR8qMX1y4K2Q9ua+qyG1V3byytZ6AO CzNKraPM3DyGKKV3gV2XaS8xpCJsv;