Re: [Xen-devel] xl command autocompletion: domain names

Matthew Daley writes ("Re: xl command autocompletion: domain names"):
> I guess most autocompletions don't need to access information with a
> different privilege level. Domain names don't seem like they should be
> privileged information (that is, to a user that can already run `ps`
> on the toolstack domain), they just de facto are right now.

Yes.

> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I don't necessarily object to setting the process title, it feels a bit
> > 1980s/sendmail-ish to me but that might just be me ;-)

Right.

> Can't say I have 80s UNIX experience ;)

The problem with it from my point of view is that it's very difficult
to make it reliable.  I don't mind setting the title for the benefit
of admins, but automatically grepping processes out of ps listings is
pretty poor and shouldn't be done in bash-completion IMO.