Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC 8/8] x86/hpet: Use singe apic vector rather than irq_descs for HPET interrupts

>>> On 04.11.13 at 19:54, Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This involves rewriting most of the MSI related HPET code, and as a result
> this patch looks very complicated.  It is probably best viewed as an end
> result, with the following notes explaining what is going on.

Problem is - it likely won't apply without the earlier changes in the
series (I admittedly didn't try); patch 6 - which I suggested to drop -
seems like the most likely candidate for conflicts. Hence looking at
the end result makes sense only once you re-posted. I'll therefore
defer reviewing till then. The high level description sounds good in
any event.

Jan