Re: [Xen-devel] Do action after a vm reboots

/etc/rc6.d/*

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Vincent Jancso <vincent.jancso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have a shell script, which will be executed every time I start a vm
with "xm create" or reboot a vm with "xm reboot"

To do this actions, I have edited the following files:

/usr/lib/xen-4.1/lib/python/xen/xm/create.py
/usr/lib/xen-4.1/lib/python/xen/xm/main.py

But if I reboot the vm by directly logging into it and type "reboot" or
"init6", my script won't be executed.

So my question:

Which script/function of xen will be executed, if a user reboot his vm
by typing "reboot" or "init 6" ?

Regards,
Vincent Jancso