Re: [Xen-devel] Windows 8 VGA Passthrough

This sounds about right, what then is the fix though? How do i get qemu/hvm load the right vbios? On a side note, I assume that i need to install the mentioned patch, if so, whats the best way to apply it? (It seems dated, and i get errors when i try to patch with it)

Sorry for asking such basic questions,
-John