Re: [Xen-devel] Fw: about vNUMA for HVM

Hi
On Oct 24, 2013 12:16 PM, <butine@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -----原始邮件-----
> 发件人: butine@xxxxxxxxxx
> 发送时间: 2013年10月24日 星期四
> 收件人: 抄送: 主题: about vNUMA for HVM
>
> hello,Elena,

Hi Butine.

At the moment I did not perform that kind of evaluation and as soon the major issues will be resolved that will be the next step to evaluate performance gain.

Though in general I would like to see how VMware evaluated the performance gain in 30% and what applications they were using for such tests. I think the results may vary pretty dramatically in regards to workload type.
Do you have any more information in this?

Elena