Re: [Xen-devel] [qemu-upstream-unstable test] 21089: regressions - FAIL

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 03:15:03PM +0200, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> Il 23/10/2013 14:41, xen.org ha scritto:
> >flight 21089 qemu-upstream-unstable real [real]
> >http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/21089/
> >
> >Regressions :-(
> >
> >Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> >including tests which could not be run:
> >  test-amd64-i386-qemuu-rhel6hvm-intel  7 redhat-install    fail REGR. vs.
> > 20054
>
> The upstream qemu queue is blocked for a long time.
> I've seen a bisect a week ago, are there some news about it?
> Thanks for any reply.

Yes, I'm working on it. I've being able to reproduce the probleme, but I
have still hard time to understand where the issue is. And the bisect is
not very helpfull in this case :-(.

The issue is only on Intel machine, and seems to be related to Cirrus
(or is just one thing that trigger the bug). Using "stdvga=1" works
fine...

--
Anthony PERARD