Re: [Xen-devel] EFI and multiboot2 devlopment work for Xen

Ð Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:07:38 +0200
Vladimir 'Ï-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko <phcoder@xxxxxxxxx> ÐÐÑÐÑ:

> >  - Do the signature verification (hand-waving which one - probably both).
> Can someone throw me the link on the EFI signature specification? Can't
> really find it now.

It is in UEFI specs, specifically chapter 27 of UEFI 2.4, Secure Boot
and Driver Signature. Link to download: http://uefi.org/specs/access.
You need to accept agreement so I cannot post direct download link
(actually I do not have it handy).