Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on Fedora 14 core

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Host_Installation
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Fedora_Test_Days
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Fedora

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/10/16/fedora-virtualization-test-day-report/

> Also obviously you shouldn't use something as old as Xen 4.0.1,
> the latest stable Xen versions are Xen 4.2.3 and Xen 4.3.0.

Indeed. And you'll find Xen 4.3.0 in Fedora 20, which is already
available as Beta (will be released in November, IIRC). Otherwise, F19
has 4.2.x.

Dario