Re: [Xen-devel] About arm32 address translation

On Wed, 2013-10-16 at 18:47 +0800, Chen Baozi wrote:
> On Oct 16, 2013, at 6:41 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> See http://pastebin.com/DYL5gkAQ
> >
> > Yeah, not a whole lot to go on is there ;-)
> >
> > Converting the PC (c02c1544) to a code line with gdb or addr2line would
> > be a good start I think.
>
> Hmmm, I've posted a mail about this yesterday. The addr2line points
> 0xc021544 to __loop_delay in arch/arm/lib/delay-loop.S of linux
> kernel.

Oh, so maybe this is just a CPU sitting in the idle loop. Odd that the
stack isn't valid, not sure why that would be. You could make
gvirt_to_maddr log the failed PAR register which we could then decode
using the manual.

You could also try dump_guest_s1_walk() to see if the guest PTs make
sense.

It is likely to be stuck in the idle loop because it is waiting for some
device to fire an interrupt. Getting some console logging might help
determine which device that is.