Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 19780: tolerable trouble: broken/fail/pass

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 19780: tolerable
trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> I've just realised I'm sending these to the list as well. My intention
> was just to keep Ian J informed of the fettling I've been doing while
> he's away, but I suppose it is useful to spread the knowledge a bit
> wider while I do it. So unless someone complains I'm going to keep
> sending these to both Ian and the list.

Thanks, now I'm back I have been reading all of these and what you've
done so far seems sane so I haven't found the need to comment.

> I started to work around this using ar etc by hand, but it turns out
> that Lenny doesn't even have a standalone xz tool!

I think this means I should try to bring forward the eventual plan to
move the test controller to its own host.