Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update -- RFC for feature freeze timeline

On Mon, 2013-10-07 at 10:49 +0000, ììì wrote:
> [...]

It's no problem, these things are mostly guidelines, not rules and as
George says the list is just a prediction not a decision, it is entirely
possible for things to go in without having been listed there.

I have your migration patches in my queue to look at, hopefully this
week.