Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update -- RFC for feature freeze timeline

On 27/09/13 12:52, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
----- George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

* xenperf
   prognosis: ?
   Owner: Boris Otovsky
   status: v2 patches posted
I expect to have v3 for hypervisor before Oct. 18. I should also be able to
post v2 for Linux by then although given the churn in ABI I am not sure it is
worth it.

(and Otovsky -> Ostrovsky)

Oops -- not sure how I got that mixed up... Sorry!

 -George