Re: [Xen-devel] preparing for 4.3.1

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 11:07:24AM +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Aiming at a release later in October (before Xen Summit I would
> hope), I'd like to cut RC1 next week.
>
> Please indicate any bug fixes that so far may have been missed
> in the backports already done.

I'd like to see the following commit from qemu-xen-unstable (traditional)
backported to qemu-xen-4.3-testing (well it should apply as-is):

"passthrough: Correctly expose PCH ISA bridge for IGD passthrough":
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=qemu-xen-unstable.git;a=commit;h=73c4ad5a3d065267b878c8ae31ff0b4833f093e4

It's needed for Intel IGD GPU passthrough.

Thanks,

-- Pasi