Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update -- RFC for feature freeze timeline

>>> * Event channel scalability
>>
>> I don't recall there having been significant change requests to the
>> last posting - David, what's your estimation here?
>
> The hypervisor and toolstack changes are now done.  There's one
> remaining issue with the Linux side.
>
> Should be easily done before Oct 18.
>
> I can repost the Xen series now if people would prefer an earlier review.

Unless the Linux side issue is risking to need an interface change
to deal with, I'd recommend doing so, as in that case the
hypervisor/tools side could then already go in (be sure to Cc
Keir, as he'll need to ack most of the hypervisor side; not sure
whether you got tools side acks already).

Jan