Re: [Xen-devel] wrong io/tpmif.h made it into upstream Linux

>>> On 26.09.13 at 13:52, "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> in the course of reviewing the hypervisor side of this (i.e. the
> canonical copy of the header) I had requested some renames,
> and they had also been carried out there. Why did this not get
> adjusted _before_ hitting Linus'es tree? It's particularly strange
> because this can't be because different people were doing one
> side and the other...

Additionally using xen:vtpm as module alias collides with the v1
implementation too afaict. Was avoiding conflicts with the old
interface also not being considered here at all? Afaict the
backend also would need to announce itself differently from
the v1 one to xenbus...

Jan