[Xen-devel] Usb passthrough with upstream qemu question

I tested my latest patches about usb controllers (1-2-3) and usb redirection (from Spice client) support for upstream qemu and are working. I also tested usb passthrough (from dom0) but seems that with older -usbdevice paraters is not working. I see the qemu docs/qdev-device-use.txt and based on this I tried the new parameters, for example:
device_model_args=["-device","usb-host,vendorid=0x058f,productid=0x6387"]
With new parameters usb passthrough is working, also with new usb controller and also with usb redirection enabled.
I did all tests using latest xen and qemu version (1.6).
I think should be good to change upstream qemu parameters for usb passthrough on libxl with the new ones.

Thanks for any reply.