Re: [Xen-devel] xen/arm Problem with virtual disks

Did 3.4 really have Xen on ARM support? I thought we started later than
that.
Yep, I forgot, we did backport for our 3.4 at the very beginning... Virtual console and network worked fine, but we decided to move to virtual disks few days ago.

We did iterate a few times on the ABI before getting to a stable point.
I don't recall precisely when or whether that made any difference to the
block protocol though.
I see, so we should reinvent the wheel... Or double check what have been backported:)

I'd definitely recommend starting by pulling your domU kernel up to
something more recent, e.g. 3.8 like dom0.
I wish I could... But we are running Android as DomU, and the latest stable release for panda5 based on K3.4.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.