Re: [Xen-devel] cpuidle and un-eoid interrupts at the local apic

Hello Yang,

The problem that we are discussing here seems to come from the interaction of my raid controller (Areca, ARC-1212) and the hardware. When I enable MSI on that controller the server crashes with the known error messages between 1 day and 7 days. When I disable MSI I don't see these crashes anymore.

Andrew doesn't have this controller but he could also observe these type of crashes with another MSI enabled card, I think the networc card. But less often, I think 2 times in the last 4 months.

My cpuinfo nor dmesg show any microcode information, perhaps Xen hides that info ?!

Best regards
  Thimo