Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] XenGT - An Mediated Graphics Passthrough Solution from Intel

device model is in vgt driver in dom0. hypervisor changes are more about:
        a) trap dom0's mmio/pio accesses to gfx device and forward to vgt
driver for
emulation
        b) hypercall support to allow vgt driver accessing gfx device to avoid
trap

Qemu is only involved for legacy VGA port emulation, i.e. legacy VGA (boot,
bsod, etc.)
is still shown in the qemu window. When gfx driver is loaded, the output will be
full screen on the physical monitor.

Thanks
Kevin