Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] XenGT - An Mediated Graphics Passthrough Solution from Intel

Il 10/09/2013 01:19, Shan, Haitao ha scritto:
Can you clone the code now? I thought it might be the issue that I sent out the
mail a bit earlier while one of my colleagues were still preparing the github
access.

Shan Haitao

Now github links are working.
Thanks for this project that seems very good.
I think that is good rebase the patches for latest upstream develop version of xen,kernel,seabios and qemu and require the apply when will be possible to have more develop/testing support. About xen patch I saw a small error, the configurazione file example should be done on xlexample.hvm and not xmexample.hvm. I saw also append seabiose's stdvgabios on hvmloader (on tools/firmware/hvmloader/Makefile): if I'm not wrong the vgabios are included automatically with seabios / upstream qemu. I have posted the same question long time ago and I got responded so. About change on tools/libxl/libxl_dm.c, it is not needed to add support on libxl__build_device_model_args_old function which is for qemu traditional but only the new one for the upstream qemu. About cpus support I see the 4th generation of core i3,i5, i7 processors but I didn't found nothing about xeon, there are xeon series that support it?

Thanks for any reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Wilson [mailto:mswilson@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 5:39 AM
To: Cui, Dexuan
Cc: Shan, Haitao; Tian, Kevin; White, Michael L; Dong, Eddie; Li, Susie;
Cowperthwaite, David J; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Haron, Sandra
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] XenGT - An Mediated Graphics Passthrough
Solution from Intel

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 09:14:44PM +0000, Cui, Dexuan wrote:
Matt Wilson wrote on 2013-09-09:
On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 12:46:23PM +0000, Shan, Haitao wrote:
Hi, Xen Experts,

This email is aimed at a first time disclosure of project XenGT,
which is a Graphics virtualization solution based on Xen.
[...]

Source code is made available at github:
Xen: https://github.com/01org/XenGT-Preview-xen.git
Linux: https://github.com/01org/XenGT-Preview-kernel.git
Qemu: https://github.com/01org/XenGT-Preview-qemu.git
Hi,

These links don't seem to work. Has the code been published yet?
Hi, looks one needs to log in github to use the browser to open the
page, or, "HTTP 404 - not found" will show in the browser.
Strange! I was logged in before, but now I see the code (I've not done anything
in my browser).

--msw