[Xen-devel] IBM HS20 Xen 4.1 and 4.2 Critical Interrupt - Front panel NMI crash

Hello,

I have the same error, server is auto rebooted during every boot with kernel XEN, HS20 with Debian Wheezy and XEN hang on and AMM managment show same errors described in previous mails. With Debian wheezy wit non-xen kernel boots correcte, it seems that problems is with xen kernel
Same Server HS20 with Debian Lenny+ XEN 3.2 or Debian Squeeze+XEN 4.0 working perfect

Upgraded to Debian testing and unstable with same results XEN 4.1 and 4.2.

If you need more information, you can ask.
How can be solved this bug?

Thanks