[Xen-devel] DomU to dom0 communication

Hi Folks,

If suppose I have xenstore tools present and xen daemon running on dom0, so if a linux based domU wants to communicate to dom0 will I be needing xen Bus driver to communicate from domU side, or can xenstore be used from domU side to write to dom0 xenstore assuming appropriate permissions are set ?
Can any one point be to any example code. I am sure there must be many.

Any pointer or links for domU to dom0 communication is appreciated.

Regards
Shakil