Re: [Xen-devel] Regression: x86/mm: new _PTE_SWP_SOFT_DIRTY bit conflicts with existing use

Eep.  This should be reverted, indeed.  This isn't a manifest bug on !Xen but
we have gotten requests for WT support which would mean adding in the PAT but
again.

--
Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse brevity and lack of formatting.