[Xen-devel] Fwd: XEN: Interdomain communication.

hi,

i runned this one in domU:
./vchan-node1 client read 0 /check-path

after running this one i got the error.

by this link:

i understood that /dev/xen/gntalloc, /dev/xen/gntdev, /dev/xen/gntdev files are necessary for intervm communication. but in my domU i am having only gntdev file only ( under /dev/xen folder).

If it requires i will send the screenshots also. guide me to achieve the communication between dom0 to domU.

Regards,
cooldharma06.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 16:14 +0530, cooldharma06 wrote:

> and when running that one it shows:

How exactly are you "running that". What options are you giving it?