[Xen-devel] xs_unwatch

Hello Xen Team,

I wanted to use the xenstore API to monitor the change of value for one of the node, being written by xenstore-write.
I can use xs_watch to look for the value change in node, however if suppose the client who is suppose to update the value to node died, so I don't want to keep waiting forever, hence I want a timeout for watch.
I thought probably I can do xs_unwatch after certain defined timeout but somehow its not working.
Is there a way to specify timeout to watch, rather than just n iterations?

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Shakil