Re: [Xen-devel] cpuidle and un-eoid interrupts at the local apic

Hello,

on last reboot i've disabled interrupt remapping, since then it did not crash (but the crashes happened somewhere between 3 hours to 7 days). So still waiting if that option helped.

Here the masterplan from my conclusions out of this thread:
1) If the server crashes again I'll enable dom0_max_vcpus=1 and dom0_vcpus_pin. Could that problem also be a driver error ? Another idea is to update the e1000e driver from 2.3.2-NAPI to 2.4.14 ?!

2) I have two Intel NICs in the server, one onboard and one PCIe NIC. The crash seems to come from the onboard device. So If the server crashes again I'll disable that internal Intel NIC and put another PCIe network card in it.

Best regards
  Thimo