Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On mar, 2013-08-13 at 09:17 -0400, Ben Guthro wrote:

> *snip*
>
>         * Host S3 suspend
>          @bguthro
>

> I'm unclear on what "Testing coverage" means, in this context.
> Are you asking for development of a new automated test, or to manually
> test the release?

The former. :-)

> If you mean the former, I tried to get the infrastructure up and
> running to run osstest before, and failed.

There are some stuff you have to take care of, yes. I recall succeeding
in bringing it up a while back, but I don't have the details fresh in my
mind.

> I think I will need some help with this, from someone more familiar
> with the testing system, if this is what you mean.

Well, I will have to bring up the osstest machinery again, and I'll
start from scratch, so we can 'try together', meaning that I'll try
(since I did it already) and let you know if I manage, so that you can
try on your turn to ask questions about what's going wrong on your side.

Just know that it will be September when I'll be doing that, since I'm
about to leave for a couple of weeks. If that is not a big deal for you,
we can talk more about it when I will be back.

Let me know,

Sounds like a plan - I've got plenty to do between now, and then anyhow.

Thanks

Ben

Dario